Sunday, November 2, 2008

Vote and Pray

This is a big week for our county. I've never been so into an election before because I really do not like politics. I know what I believe in and why but I really dont like the debating that goes along with it all. This year is different. It seems like there is a lot more at stake this time. Part of me is scared, but then I remember to pray pray pray and I remember that God says no one is put in authority unless God puts them there. I have to have peace that God will protect us and His will-will be done. God is good...All the time. Even so, the closer it gets to Tuesday, the more anxious I feel but Gods word says "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." (Phillipians 4:6-7). So, no matter what happens on Tuesday, I will continue to trust God and know that He is in control and He is good.

(One thing I will be thankful for is the end of all those political commercials!!!! Ugh.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61wj4tJICcc

No comments: