Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Baby Steps

It seems like every time you turn on the news or even talk to anyone, the biggest concern on everyones minds is finances. It's the same with us......actually if you've known us for very long, you'll know that finances have always been our biggest stress in life.
For about a month now, Bill and I have been working with a financial counselor certified by Dave Ramsey. For years now, I have listened to Dave on and off and we even took Financial Peace University at our church...TWICE! But Bill and I could never get on the same page with our finances for one reason or another.
I think it took moving over here to get us to the place we are at now. God, like always, knew what He was doing.
We have been working together so well over this last month-more than ever before. It's amazing what a difference I've seen and felt since we've been working together. The accountability is awesome! I cant believe it's taken us so long to get here.
We have a long rode ahead of us..and I know we will have some slip ups, but if we keep doing what we are doing now, we are going to make our goal! I'm so excited! This is the first time I can see the "light at the end of our tunnel"


http://www.daveramsey.com - Get REAL debt help: Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover Plan (Link to http://www.daveramsey.com/)

1 comment:

colleen said...

Awesome Stephanie....so glad to hear that you and Bill are communicating well in this area. Keep it up!!!!
love, c