Friday, April 10, 2009

Signs of Spring!!


Spring is here!!

Here are a some of what is blooming in our yard right now. I cant take any credit for any of these beautiful flowers and dont even know what any of them are called, but arent they just beautiful?





Thankfully it rains a lot over here so my flowers get watered....I dont have much of a green thumb and tend to kill plants and flowers.













This is my favorite time of year! This is a picture of the tree in our front yard. It only stays like this for a few weeks so this year I actually got a picture of it!! It's so pretty right now.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Wow you have more blooming than we have over here! Very pretty flowers. I am so thrilled that it's finally spring too. I hope you and the boys had a Happy Easter!!